rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City - the Paris of the Americas or a chaotic clusterfuck?

Mexico City - the Paris of the Americas or a chaotic clusterfuck?

If you read someone posting about how hot Mexican women are and the dude isn't in the entertainment or cartel industry, just assume they are full of it. I taught a business class at a university that was required for all students so I got a good cross section. Plus, I traveled a lot in Mexico.

There are lot of teenage girls who are solid 5 to 7's. Up until early 20s, many are slender if they come from an educated family. By 25 most have spare tires and by 30 most are overweight with obesity just around the bend.

I would say that the average man is better looking than the average woman which is not a situation I prefer to deal with.

Mexico City has some nice neighborhoods like Roma Norte but it doesn't have much of a sophisticated cultural scene. Mexico also has very low English proficiency so you had better know Spanish if you want to bang those 5 - 7's. The best part is right now there is a great exchange rate with the USD.

Messages In This Thread