rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City - the Paris of the Americas or a chaotic clusterfuck?

Mexico City - the Paris of the Americas or a chaotic clusterfuck?

If you want bad bitches go to Sinaloa, then Chiwawa/MTY/GDL. Sinaloa has all the curvy bitches giving Colombians a run for their money, they're more light complected as well. Culiacan followed by Los Mochis and Hermosillo...but that's Sonora tho.

What do you guys think about traveling in the next two months and using SA? Part of me wants to do it but part of me doesn't because if I go in december then bitches will probably be traveling somewhere else to visit family, thus making my pipeline useless. I think going after Reyes Magos is best, since people like to take the week before Xmas until the week after new years for vacation.....I think. I haven't been to MX in a while so figured y'all would know.

Also, it would cut down on the number of hoes asking what Daddy is going to gift them. It happened two years ago and all these sluts got was some CAWK (cock).

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread