rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City - the Paris of the Americas or a chaotic clusterfuck?

Mexico City - the Paris of the Americas or a chaotic clusterfuck?

I guess the mexican opinion in this Mexico City's threas is not big.
I am from the North of Mexico and been in Mexico City a bunch of times and I will say that I agree with you i the majority the thingd you said.
Mexio City is a monster wiht a mix of order and chaos that makes you wonder how it works.
Personally, I only enjoy Mexico City for short visits. The noise, traffic and tons of people as you said makes it not the ideal place to be looking for a calm spot.

Quote: (10-17-2018 10:26 AM)fountainofyouth Wrote:  

Haven’t really been to table clubs or high-end bars.
This may seem like your biggest mistake in my opinion. If you are looking to see the 8 and 9s in Mexico, you need to shot higher in the social class. There are many places in Polanco/ Condesa that if you know about you will end up meeting really beatiful women often. The problem is, to acesss this women you need social connections and for foreigns dudes it isn't that simple and outside of those circcles the average girls are way lower.

I also agree that Mexico City si the gay capital of Latin America, I am susprised how this happened in a veyr short period of times. Looks like everybody just came out of the closet one day. Crazy shit.

My blog: Wolfsout

Messages In This Thread