rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smoking - want to quit but it's helped game so many times

Smoking - want to quit but it's helped game so many times

I’ve made it over 48 hours since my last cigarette so the toughest part is mostly over, I’ve quit smoking so many times that it’s pretty easy now as I know exactly what to expect. I deal with the cravings by drinking a lot of water, brushing my teeth after meals, chewing gum and taking shorts walks while breathing deeply.

All of the social and game advantages that smoking cigarettes “may” have can also be done with cannabis, which is legal in Canada now. Instead of asking a girl if she wants to smoke a cig, I’ll either have a joint to smoke or a disposible shatter vape pen to puff on. Lots of girls who are into fitness smoke weed, many do so instead of drinking.

Smoking cigarettes for sure and drinking are becoming less cool it seems, while smoking marijuana is increasing in popularity. Personally I think it’s a good thing, I’m also 20 days booze free (sober October) and two days weed free, had to celebrate legalization 10/17!

Messages In This Thread