rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smoking - want to quit but it's helped game so many times

Smoking - want to quit but it's helped game so many times

Quote: (10-18-2018 05:00 AM)ilostabet Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

there are no advantages to smoking cigarettes in and of itself.

there are too many to count, they are just subjective.

objectively however there's the advantage of pissing off militant non-smokers (which usually are ex-smokers). that is simply something you cannot get any other way and it's totally worth it.

Not sure if you are referring to me when you say "pissing off militant non-smokers (which usually are ex-smokers)".

If you are, though, I'll emphasize that I am not pissed off at all and if I come across that way, that's not how I meant to come across.

I hang out with smokers all the time, have nothing against them and even secretly still enjoy the smell sometimes.

In this thread I am simply giving the OP a dose (heh) of what helped me quit in the past, because I recognize a lot of my own past reasoning in OP's words.

Regarding the "advantages vs disadvantages" debate, enough has been said about that and we can agree to disagree on that. If there are subjective advantages to smoking cigarettes for you, more power to you.

Messages In This Thread