rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smoking - want to quit but it's helped game so many times

Smoking - want to quit but it's helped game so many times

Quote: (10-17-2018 01:22 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

How does smoking help game...

Smoking is a great means for isolation and makes for an easy approach. While nine dudes are trying to grind on her on a loud dance floor, you can roll up to her in a quiet environment with something already in common. Also, giving her a cigarette or light is an easy way to start things. Girls who smoke are also more likely to bang. Of course, you don't have to smoke to approach this way, but it helps.

I see where OP is coming from. The problem is that the vast, vast majority of smokers are unable to moderate how much they smoke. Quitting is an all or nothing proposition for them. I'm able to smoke a cigarette or two every several months without starting up a regular habit. I think this is a genetic thing. If you're a pack-a-day person, then you will most likely have to quit altogether. The sooner you banish the "cigarette once in a while, or only when I drink" idea from your head, the better.

Messages In This Thread