rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smoking - want to quit but it's helped game so many times

Smoking - want to quit but it's helped game so many times

I agree with most posters that I definitely hamstering to some extent, but I disagree that the only reason I smoke is an addiction to nicotine. Out of all the cigs I smoke daily, I think probably only a few are due to an actual craving for nicotine. Most are just routine and killing time when there's nothing else to do. There is no doubt completely quitting is the best scenario and of course game doesn't require smoking.

I don't mind the harshness either. It's probably warranted at this point since I'm getting winded after just an hour of working out, which is unacceptable at 29.

The reason I'm opposed to having an all or nothing mentality is because I think everyone should strive towards establishing strong self-discipline and be able to control their intake of any substance even if they had a previous addiction to it. A cig here and there isn't particularly harmful to your health.

I'll definitely check out that Allen Carr book and keep my objective at quitting completely.

Messages In This Thread