rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China outside of Beijing or Shanghai?

China outside of Beijing or Shanghai?

Quote: (10-25-2018 11:02 AM)scengja Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2018 07:21 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2018 11:42 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

^ I've heard terrible stories about what's been happening to Bejing over the past couple years. It really is heartbreaking even though I barely spent any time there I hate seeing good times disappear

Quote: (10-22-2018 04:32 PM)Ten Feet Tall Right Now Wrote:  

For HK you can live cheaper in Mongkok and use taxi for night game. Some don’t like crossing the tunnel at night though. I paid about $1000 for a very small studio there. Competition is high and being white gives almost zero advantage. I wouldn’t go there for game.

Yeah, you don't wanna cross the tunnel.
Set your range between Tai Koo and Kennedy Town, and you're good.

What do you think about TST?

For local girls, most of them do not live on the island, so they will not care that much (TST will be less than 15min away by cab at night, and literally ONE stop away from the island if you use MTR). Same when it comes to setting up dates, TST will not be seen as a weird or unusual place to meet up given the number or restaurants in that area. Of course HK is a materialistic place, and housing is probably the most important factor in this regard, so having an apartment within walking distance from Soho will always be better than a shitty 7sqm-walkup in Jordan or next to Chungking Mansion.

That's really interesting info! I've always thought that TST was further away. How is the walkability of the area? I'm not partial to having a car unless I absolutely need one (have usually lived in cities or close enough that public transport was tolerable).

Messages In This Thread