rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

I think we may be dealing with that black IRT who was banned recently, cant remember his id.

On this guys very first posts he is strong on Indian girls, race, brown girls, and not being a troll.

Quote: (09-01-2018 07:28 PM)TheScientist Wrote:  

I just joined this forum to specifically ask other black guys about indian girls.

I'm a pretty good looking black guy and I attract all types of girls but indian girls seem to have no interest in me at all.

It's actually been bothering for a long time now as I have a thing for caramel colored girls so I see a lot of indian girls who I'm attracted to. There's a lot of them where i live.

Is any black guy in here regularly fucking some hot indian girls?

Does anyone else feel completely ignored by these girls?

I've heard Indian people in general are very racist towards black people so are these girls just racist?

Also, where I live most of the brown girls are indian so I'm talking about them specifically as I do not have experience with brown/arab girls from other countries.

I have heard that other brown girls like persians and morocans like black men so this does not seem to be an issue with all brown/arab girls.

Please share any info you have on this.

TDK was first to call this troll a troll.

thread-44508...pid1844623

So he goes from this crap to suddenly needing please help me I'm a baller advice?

Americans black or otherwise write $40,000 not $40 000.

Messages In This Thread