rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

To address the above responses, a flaw for example would be smoking or drinking to a certain extent. I tend to believe western chicks are better at seeing that as a flaw than Filipinas, or Filipinas are just more likely to overlook it from a foreigner. Again this is not major stuff, it's just side things western chicks may be more picky on. If you're socially hopeless, you're going to feel it in both areas, just different ways. What I'm saying is eastern chicks may not care about the less serious stuff as much.

And I know it is a real thing that some guys don't get laid in America. I have a few friends in that position in their 20's. But devil's advocate would argue a virgin guy would be less likely to take a leap to go all the way to Asia to get laid versus a guy that just gets laid less in the west or wants a point up. The guys that I talk to that don't get laid at all really don't look at SEA as the be all end all answer. There's just certain social conditioning involved with it is what I'm trying to say.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread