rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-23-2018 09:16 AM)Jefferson Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2018 07:37 PM)Duke Main Wrote:  

Prior to bringing her to the US I had lived with her in Manila for 5 months and she was amazing every single day. It was as if a switch was flipped when we crossed the international date line.

A while ago I lived with a girl from Davao, she had this character of being delightful for a week or two, then she would start arguments for no reason. I am still writing to her and she sent me 49 texts yesterday. I had forgotten to switch of the vibration on the phone. So I switched it off. So as I wake up I see five messages from her that I was up at 1.30 am my time, obviously talking to other girls and not checking her messages. I explained to her I just switched off the vibration, she wouldn't accept it. Just crazy this girl.

Yea, my Filipina ex was like this as things went on. Particularly once I went back to the US. Realized about a month or two later I couldn't keep it up. The drama I think is fueled by insecurity. I know one guy that told me the Filipina he's married to now had a lot of insecurity leading up to the engagement. These chicks are legit afraid of losing you and if you are firm and high value in their mind, some will do or say anything to keep you around (even if they have three other boyfriends).

Nevertheless, I love Filipinas. I wasn't around the country a decade ago. I'm a young blood that benefited from the power of information with forums like this, airbnb, and uber to really enhance my experience in the country. When I first left, I wanted to do anything to get myself back there permanently. Now, I'm not so sure I'm as high on it, but that's more because I make more money at home and there's still a lot of other countries to see. But, it's still an option I'm absolutely open to going back to.

The haters in here are being way too harsh on the country. I'd love to invite them to the northeast US and see if they'd still feel the same way they're bitching about here. Guys, if you don't like the country or the women, it's very simple....

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8055436]

And go to another country.....

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread