rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-17-2018 11:14 PM)fuckboy_horny_facesitting Wrote:  

Relying on body language and gut feeling about someone is a far better way, that has been used since the dawn of times. No need to spend days studying tagalog at the Filipino library.

Quote: (10-17-2018 06:04 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Another thing: 99% of the Filipinos or Filipinas I met in the Phils seemed respectful enough and quite cool, and 100% remained polite to me at all times. So, if you get disrespected all the time in the Phils, maybe you are doing something wrong. Maybe your despise of them is showing through: big mistake. Never stay in a country if your dislike of its people is such that it will transpire and local people will perceive it.

It's a well-known fact that Filipinos are nicer towards old, crumbly, inoffensive foreigner sex-tourists looking after their poor girlfriend. They know that those guys have a much higher probability to help Filipino families and their nice cousins.

Pussy-sniffer (yes, it's my gut feeling you might be him, again) or Face-Sitting dude, would you please seek psychological help? [Image: confused.gif]

Your hatred of the Philippine men and women is abnormal. Why are you so obsessed with these discreet, shy people living on their islands far away? What with this obsession with them, what have they done to you? Just don't go to the Philippines if you don't like them, it's easy. Try Pattaya or Magaluf or better even, Marrakech, you'll find your niche "toilet-paper" target.

Also, your snarky and compulsive way of insulting me (someone you don't even know), again, is telling. You need medical help, friend.

Messages In This Thread