rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japan Bang Experience

Japan Bang Experience

Japan is not Philippine-easy but it is easy for a decent expat. People without Japanese but with a positive outlook in their life will most likely get laid during their two week visit. You have to open sets, of course.

Another Japanese thread has some valuable information for those who want to understand Japanese girls/dating.

In one of my first trips to Japan, I picked up two girls in a nightclub. They were in their 30s. I could not speak the language at the time. As we were walking to another night club, one of them explained me, in her broken English and with body language that they were working in a "soap massage house." For those who know, this conversation took place near Izumi no Hiroba [Image: smile.gif] They asked me which one of them I liked. I chose one. They called one of their guy friends for the other girl. The night would normally end in a love hotel. However, I was distracted with the idea that they work in a "soap house", and left them. I still remember how surprised they all were as I was leaving.

In Japan, go out at night to Umeda/Shinsaibashi or Roppongi/Shibuya, depending on which major city you are in, and open sets even if you do not know the language. I cannot guarantee that you will get laid but you are guaranteed to have an adventure.

Quote: (10-16-2018 11:29 PM)OnlySightseeing Wrote:  

^ you’re saying Japan was never easy? Or still is?

Messages In This Thread