rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever stolen a girl from a guy who is better looking than you?

Have you ever stolen a girl from a guy who is better looking than you?

Quote: (10-12-2018 04:20 PM)Mizo1234 Wrote:  

Let me disagree with you on something. Nowadays, all women have "BF". This doesn't mean they are happy with them. It means he was the best option back then and she chose him. If she is unhappy in the relationship and want to branch swing , this is not our fault. We didn't make her relationship unhappy, it is just happened that we are of higher value when she wants to branch swing.

I get it. It's not your fault if she's already unhappy, and again, this is just my personal code on the matter: You'll need to make a personal judgment call. From my view, it sounds like you're trying to find an excuse to get with this girl and not have a moral responsibility for being an accessory to cheating.

I'm not going to tell you what you can and can't do. It's none of my business. Besides, you've already convinced yourself that it's "okay" to steal her. You can either take the 'high road' and do the honorable move by telling her that she needs to first, break things off with her boyfriend or if you don't have any feelings of remorse then go steal her from him.

"How does one get off this thing?." ~ Marcus Brody

Fitness Thread: thread-69404.html

Messages In This Thread