rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever stolen a girl from a guy who is better looking than you?

Have you ever stolen a girl from a guy who is better looking than you?

Quote: (10-11-2018 10:06 PM)Mizo1234 Wrote:  

Hi Guys,
I know game is a real , but I am just curious about would a guy with a game be able to steal a girl from another guy who is better looking but no game ?

Is this just a general question or are we talking about guys who are already in a relationship? A guy that you run into at a nightclub/venue and he just picked her up? He just started a conversation with her?

I can't really give any suggestions/advice as I haven't experienced it. As a third person perspective, I'd imagine if this "better-looking" guy has near zero game it could go many ways as others have mentioned. Your game would have to be pretty solid to snag the girl from around his arm. RSD Tyler has a couple of videos where he demonstrates this.

Women are a finicky bunch. You never, truly know what cards are rolling around in their brains.

Now if the guy is already in a relationship with this girl then it would depend on a few factors: is the relationship going south? How much history do they have together? Is the girl easy? Are you a home wrecker?

There's definitely a few things to consider before approaching a girl that appears to be spoken for. I do my due diligence before trying to snag a girl from another man. I still believe in the 'guy code.'

"How does one get off this thing?." ~ Marcus Brody

Fitness Thread: thread-69404.html

Messages In This Thread