rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sex Bucket List - Journey of Self Discovery

Sex Bucket List - Journey of Self Discovery

I think you guys are being a bit harsh. Back in the day, plenty of guys used to post notch goals like this. Hell, it's what drew me to the forum. We gotta remember not everybody is in the same stage of life yet, so guys like tezza may be experiencing now what guys like 20 and fisto did over five years ago.

Quote: (10-09-2018 08:12 PM)SeaFM Wrote:  

This looks like a blueprint for a P4P trip.

Not what this forum is about.

Why focus on numbers? Seems like a thread for philippine-addicts to me.

Be very, VERY careful with age.

I didn't take this as a p4p sheet at all. But, I will echo the age thing. I never ran into this but we've all heard of the underage scams there. Personally, I went with girls mostly in their 20's and 30's to be on the safe side. Usually gives you a bit of a safety net from the age scams.

As for your goals, 30 girls are doable in two months, but I wouldn't expect that if you're only going to stay a month. But, after a few weeks you may end up just sticking with your favorite girl or two if you burn out like I do at some point. Your other two hard goals I've yet to do myself. I'd say the 4 girls in 24 hours would take some aggressive pipe lining. As for the threesome, you gotta find a kinky or bi girl probably. Despite the loose reputation, it's a bit hard to get normal Filipinas to share their men knowingly with another girl or mess around with another girl.

Good luck though and keep us updated!

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread