rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon is unable to ship Tucker Carlson's new book, which criticizes Jeff Bezos

Amazon is unable to ship Tucker Carlson's new book, which criticizes Jeff Bezos

Quote: (10-09-2018 01:31 PM)rotekz Wrote:  

It's a little odd seeing Lyndsey Graham and Mitch McConnell on the cover now that they have somewhat redeemed themselves.

Coincidentally Castalia House, Vox Day's publishing outfit also released a book called 'Ship Of Fools' a few days ago, this one by C. R. Hallpike. It is a complete takedown of evolutionary psychology and reputedly destroys the following books:
Yuval Harari's Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
Emma Byrne's Swearing is Good For You
René Girard’s theory of learned behavior
William Arens’s The Man-Eating Myth
Noam Chomsky's theory of universal grammar

[Image: 51-E8sPyV4L.jpg]

I'm currently reading another great book by Hallpike titled 'Do We Need God To Be Good'.

I bought this book, based on reading an excerpt on Vox's site. I'm only part way through but it's very interesting.

It was something like #1700 in all Kindle books when I bought it, which was a day or two after it was released. This is a very good rating, and it shows that Castalia House seems to be doing very well. Vox is expanding into more and more forms of media, and he has ideas about making red pill movies. I hope he ends up being a red pill business tycoon.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread