rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Christmas/NYE in the US

Christmas/NYE in the US

Quote: (10-07-2018 11:04 AM)Rang off the Pipe Wrote:  

I was thinking about Charleston, but after reading this report I wasn't very enthused about going there (and of course the stuff that's happened in the years after). I'm not fond of having to depend on night game (but I can tolerate it when traveling) and I also happen to be black like RougeNoir. I definitely want to hit up New Orleans but my idea is to start in Nashville and then hit some cities within the 10-12 days leading up to New Years' Eve.

Damn. That is a really interesting post and a good point. I'd be curious to know if Savannah is friendlier in that regard, being a majority-black city. I haven't hit Nashville in a long time, but by all accounts, it's an awesome town.

About beaches, the panhandle and central Florida are mild, but not warm, in November. I don't know if people hit the beach, but it wouldn't be comfortable until the afternoon. If you're looking for that, I'd pencil in Miami Beach. For all the things that suck about Miami, NYE will be wild as shit.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread