rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American woman sexually violated in India

American woman sexually violated in India

Quote: (10-07-2018 05:50 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2018 05:45 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

< Actually the women in the West are more brainwashed by leftist equality viewpoints - as Lenny put it in the beginning of the thread. They don't know until they are stuck in a 10$/night hotel room and are fighting to not get gang-raped.

Western Women in the past never had this illusion - now the devil according to feminism is White Hetero-men. The reality of course hits them like a ton of bricks very quickly, but then it's a bit late.

And no - it's not a hierarchy. I feel for every Indian girl that gets enslaved and raped by her Muslim master - who has usually taken away her passport and treats her like shit. But at least those women are semi-clueless and take the risk because it works for some and they are desperate/poor. Their excuses for going to the gulf states is more understandable to me and her ignorance excusable.

We don't just report on that too much, because this is a Western forum and deals with the people connected to it.

I get where you are coming from but you make the assumption that feminism does not target Indian and brown men in general. The goal of feminism is really to promote the well being of western white women who invented the whole thing in the first place, even feminists of a minority background are frustrated by how much feminism overlooks them. I have found it to be the greatest irony that it is the women who need feminism the least due to living in safe societies that rave about it the most.

The point I am trying to make is that feminism doesn't have it out just for white men, men of minority groups face just as much backlash for being men.

Women in the west need male protection but get it through the system.

If you openly need protection of individual males (family members mostly) you aren't going to spend your time shitting on them.

Messages In This Thread