rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ROK is going on hiatus after six years

ROK is going on hiatus after six years

@armenia4ever: Brilliant summary of the situation at hand. Thanks for sharing this. I myself have come to similar conclusions over the past year and as a consequence re-structured my own life and social circle accordingly.

One more thing I would like to add: It's always darkest (or coldest) before dawn. The fact that the Left is winning battles does not mean they are winning the war. Reason being that the means employed to win those battles have awaken a lot of centrists who up until now were considered swing voters. In particular after the Kavanaugh debacle this is now rapidly changing as what remains of the center is confronted with a binary choice. A contributing factor of this of course is the fact that liberal sympathizers and many of the 'undecided' increasingly realize that they themselves or perhaps one of their loved ones could easily be the next victim in the crosshairs of the SJW lynch mob.

Do not despair brothers, we will get there, and most likely quicker than you may anticipate. And when we do it is going to be glorious.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread