rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reddit "quarantines" the red pill subreddit

Reddit "quarantines" the red pill subreddit

I haven't been on TRP subreddit in a long time, but I went over there today to see the reactions from there, along from the married RP sub and the RP Women sub (yes that surprisingly exists). Seems unanimously agreed they were prepared for this and that they're preparing their own platform. It's a sad day when people who don't advocate any violence or illegal activity are basically being pushed out for presenting different ideas on how to be more independent and stronger people.

Just to know what reddit is trying to recommend they read instead (the link is pretty Orweillan tbh), I took a look at a few articles. All I needed to know that it's basically mainstream media agenda being pushed online. I've seen it on channels like ABC and NBC many times. Basically, the link seems to not encourage men talking about men without making men feel like absolute shit for being men.

Truthfully, men and women need each other to keep the world going round. Stuff like this is just pushing the two apart.... might be only a matter of time before the forum is shut down....

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread