rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Journalist who called me "rape apologist blogger" has been fired for sexual abuse

Journalist who called me "rape apologist blogger" has been fired for sexual abuse

Quote: (09-26-2018 10:02 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

"Emotional abuse" has to be the vaguest and most easily bullshittable form of "abuse" there is. Even when it's real and legitimate, it's still incredibly easy to get away from. Unless you are a child who is not able to walk away from such a scenario - being a victim of continued "emotional abuse" is entirely your own fault.

Yep. I've been in relationships with women where I was emotionally abused, and I chose to stay. 100% my responsibility. Still, I think part of the problem is that people (men especially) don't even know what emotional abuse is, and so we're less likely to recognize when it's happening to us and thus take action. Maybe another example of MeToo being a double-edged blade will be men waking up in this particular way, walking away from a shit deal when we see one.

Messages In This Thread