rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

You have a penchant for deflecting the issue...another similar characteristic to the previous other outed liars. So I'll really try to pin this down for you.

Quote: (10-03-2018 05:56 PM)masta Wrote:  

At some point I met another guy named Tim. Tim was the most intimidating guy I had ever met. And he was only about 5'7. But he looked like he was 225 lbs +. He had that Mike Tyson build. He claimed that he ran the town and knew all the girls and they all belonged to him. He actually threatened me because he heard that I slept with one of his "hoes." We actually started hanging out and became friends. One night it was me and him, and a few guys. At some point he just got up and said "Fuck that, everyone is getting laid tonight." He left and came back with 6-7 hot girls.

^ This did not happen. This is fiction writing. Poor fiction writing at that. That you would try to pass this ridiculousness off as truth is an insult to the intelligence of RVF community.

I wasnt sure what you were referring to about me "following" you until you mentioned Hank Moody. Then I found it

Quote: (10-03-2018 05:56 PM)masta Wrote:  

The guys I am planning to meet are hankmoody and kbell and other reputable philly guys. I even texted hankmoody when I was out hitting on girls but he didnt reply back. I'm not hiding behind a monitor, lol.

Or

Quote: (09-22-2018 06:17 AM)masta Wrote:  

hmmmm I see. One of my best friends ever is hankmoody from this forum. he has like 147 reputation...whatever that means. ill have him record me. and ill show my dominance in front of women. hopefully when I show myself on cam, all of you guys who have trolled me will show yourselves too.

one of the things that hankmoody taught me was to be confident...yet humble. if you going to talk smack, i wanna see what you got.

newreply.php...to=1856075

So which is it? Are you going to meet Hank Moody or is he one of your best friends?

[Image: bsflag.gif]

I stand by my analysis

You may have something of value to say and share. Too bad you dont believe in yourself enough to do it without embellishment or fabrication

You have a credibility problem

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread