rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much effort do you put in?

How much effort do you put in?

Absolute minimal. I use tinder and bumble on the shitter and I don't have enough time. Got 7 girls currently blowing up my phone and only have time for 3. I have been fortunate that women seem to have been very direct recently (past month) and I have really toned down my game.

My past two weekends/outings:

Quote: (09-17-2018 04:27 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Had some free time last week so did some NLP hypnosis. The type where you go in and out of consciousness for 60 minutes.

Placebo or not, the confidence is real. Won a standup competition on Saturday. Went out to celebrate with another mate before being joined by a few others.

Venue 1

Sit next to a group of models outside, minding my own business. Some rapper comes and we become friends over a smoke.

I turn to this Afrikaans 8 who is obviously staring at me. Open her and start immediately flirting. She's cute but I am ready to go to the next venue and exchange numbers.

Venue 2

Hit the dancefloor.
Girl on an elevated platform puts her arms around me and leans in for the kiss.
Another girl comes grinding on me. Both are 7s but nothing spectacular. See another girl I know with her boyfriend who is ecstatic to see me. Keep the pleasantries at minimum.

Third girl approaches me now, this time from behind and smacks my arse and comes in to dance. My mate takes on her friend. Go outside for a smoke. Come back and go to the VIP and ask these girls if they mind us chilling there for 5 minutes.
No problem.

It's still early (12) so let's hit the next place.

Venue 3

Queuing to get in. Amsterdam girl is flirting with bouncer. Tell her to back off, he's mine. She turns to me and shit tests me (don't remember) but I smashed it and she grabs my face and tells me "you're so cute, let's meet inside".

Go in, start flirting with this German girl. She is there with her boyfriend, tells me I am really hot and would go home with me if she was single. I tell her to slow down and find me a girl instead. She finds me some random girl on the dancefloor and literally brings her to me. I am not interested though. Music is kicking off.

Dance with some black girl. "You're so cute but I think you're too young for me". She's 28. I tell her she is right. It works. Make out a bit.

I go to the front, by the DJ and speakers. Indian girl, who has made out with 3 guys already, comes and grabs my dick. Literally. Tries to pull in to me. I dodge and choke her against the wall and tell her that she doesn't know what she's getting herself in to. I am not interested, fucking slut. I grab her pussy as I do this and let her know that she can't spend 5 minutes in my world.

This was the wrong thing to do because she ended up following me the whole night and somewhat cockblocking me.

I left, with no girl and honestly, I didn't care. It was amusing to see women throw themselves all over. If anything it's unbecoming. Shoulda pulled the first absolute stunner from venue 1 but it was still early.

Placebo or not, this NLP shit always makes women literally open me, come up to me or at least perimeter.

Multiple "you're cute/hot", 1 ass grab and 1 dick grab. No cold approaches, nothing, just having some drinks with my boys.

The day response is even better albeit not as direct.

Quote: (09-26-2018 05:34 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Piggy backing off my previous post of minimal effort and maximum gains due to NLP.

Last Wednesday, go to my local coffee shop. The manager comes and greets me. I notice a new girl, 8, working there.

Manager brings her over and says "YOU and YOU need to go on a date, ASAP". I write my number on a napkin, hand it over. She messages me after that.

I have seen her 3 times in the past week, shes 22, gorgeous, culturally compatible and ticks most boxes.

Minimal effort.

Saturday, I went to a festival, chatted up another stunner (8). She was outside, looking cold. Point at her "you look cold, put something on before you get sick" and went to find some friends.

I saw her dancing inside and told her "you look like you've warmed up, I am x". Her friend interrupts with "you have 10 minutes to kiss her before we leave".

I pull into her and kiss her. Take her to the bar, buy them some drinks (I really don't care) and continue to make out. Friend starts taking photos and swooning over me. This girl is a biokineticist and this works well as I have an injury I am recovering from so it's a win/win. Also, the best kisser from the past 5 years and I have kissed plenty of women during this time.

Again, minimal effort. I mentioned the NLP earlier in this thread but it's some sort of confidence being oozed doing its magic.

Would love to post pics of these girls but this forum is way too big these days. Not a lot of actionable advice apart from the usual breaking rapport. In clubs or social environments, I like to open with some flirty chirp and then revisit later on as there is no awkwardness and they are comfortable around me.

Messages In This Thread