rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No Symptoms - Tested Positive for Herpes - Ethics.

No Symptoms - Tested Positive for Herpes - Ethics.

I got it using a condom, so you are never truly safe. First outbreak was in the base of the shaft where the hair grows. I read the theory that the hair growing down there is a natural barrier to help protect or lessen the chance of getting stds.

Worst case scenario you have a few outbreaks from time to time... i got generic valtrex from indian dropshippers (the 1000mg pill is like a dollar or less) and it shortens the outbreaks a lot... if they normally can last maybe 5 or 6 days... you can make it disappear in almost 2 or 3 depending on how big it is.

If you have a lot of outbreaks you can take valtrex daily as supressive therapy for long periods.

Ive had 3 ex's and as far as i know none have had problems. I think having symptoms can be actually better in a way, because you really know if the virus is active and waiting for you to have sex.

Things that trigger it: foods high in arginine, stimulants, bad sleep, stress.

Messages In This Thread