rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

13-year-old boy falsely accused of molestation because of "racist" Snapchat avatar
3-year-old boy falsely accused of molestation because of "racist" Snapchat avatar
Quote: (09-21-2018 10:26 AM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

At this rate, repeal the 19th is looking real attractive.

Hell, I used to think it was fucked up that in Islamic court, a woman accusing a man of rape had to have four credible male witnesses before her cases was even heard.

Now.......I don't know man.

G

The reason why was because they did not allow women unchaperoned. A woman without a chaperone is essentially a working gal, AKA a whore.

These fools think they want Islam until it gets here. When their numbers swell high enough, they won't be crying out for Allah's help. They will be hollerin for Jesus Christ no doubt.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread