rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Not Convinced on Hypergamy

I'm Not Convinced on Hypergamy

Quote: (09-20-2018 11:03 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2018 10:53 AM)Mizo1234 Wrote:  

I am not arguing against Hypergamy . But sometimes, you met “ taken” woman and you know she really likes you . But still can’t get her to cheat or to break up with her boyfriend
whats the explanation for this ?

Youre not Ryan Gosling

I encounter this problem frequently when out daygaming in Hamburg. Part of the explanation, other than the elephant in the room: you're not Ryan Gosling, is that women who you think really dig you actually are more attracted to the attention you're giving them. Women, of course, have always loved attention from men, especially when they're in a situation where they can't act on their impulses, i.e. they are taken or the guy is or both.

On the subject of validation seeking: I've noticed a very sharp uptick in the number of women who are looking around in public to see which guys are checking them out. When I first noticed this in the UK in 2017, I assumed it was a local phenomenon of slutty northern women or, at most, specific to the Anglosphere. But since coming back to Germany this year, I notice this phenomenon in full swing here, too. Don't forget: The bar for a woman to be interested in you because of the attention hit you provide is much lower than the bar to bang her, especially if she is already getting dicked by another dude on the regular.

Messages In This Thread