rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Not Convinced on Hypergamy

I'm Not Convinced on Hypergamy

Didn't expect my post to get such a "ahem" response, so I guess I'll explain myself, lol.

Maybe it's just anecdotal evidence, but I have been in the military, worked in IT and now work in sales and recruiting where it's a "Wolf of wall street" type of environment. I would say the military had 90% alpha guys who routinely got laid. IT had about 10%. And my current business environment is full of sociopaths who would not hesitate to manipulate women. I thought I had game but these guys make me look like a square whenever we go to happy hour. The type of dominance I'm talking about is the borderline Machiavellian and evil/douchey type. It's quite normal for us to cockblock and steal each other's girls. I don't see an ounce or betaness let alone humanity in these guys. Maybe it's just my firm. But in my own personal experience, business guys are rarely gameless. They have to manipulate people just to make sales and meet the quota. They rehearse a script 24/7 and cold approach, and are relentless, lol. They also amog coworkers to sleep with female coworkers and to get promotions. The guys who are "higher up" making 6 figures are COMPLETELY emotionally desensitized. Does that look familiar to you?

And to the poster above me, what do you think game is anyway? It is the art of expressing yourself in a dominant and high status manner to women. It's like you are trying to split hairs for the sake of it. Game, power, status, dominance, manipulation, frame - all of these things are synonymous and work hand in hand. The opposite of dominance is weak and beta. So if you are arguing against dominance, then what are you arguing FOR? Lol.

Messages In This Thread