rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Not Convinced on Hypergamy

I'm Not Convinced on Hypergamy

A modern day alpha male is not just some super tall rich guy. It's a guy who is confident in himself, can lead a group if shit hits the fan, and can be a "leading man" of a movie, if you will. The leading man in every movie is not always the rich obnoxious guy either. Sometimes it's the guy who is going against the rich obnoxious guy. Paying close attention to "leading man" characteristics will get you closer to knowing who is alpha and who isn't. This means that "game" or "swag" does exist and is a big part of what makes you attractive and charismatic.

As for myself, I always take on the "guru" role, or the "main character" role in my social circles. I have the ability to decipher any system and use it to put myself in position of authority. This can rub some people the wrong way, but it always leads to connections with high status males and respect from females. Even though I am not the tallest, most handsome, or the richest, my frame projects me as often the most dominant amongst my male friends. It is just built into my DNA to assume the most dominant role and it makes up for any perceived shortcoming.

So the key is dominance. And social dominance aka game (or frame game) plays a large part in it. You can probably beat up Hitler or Napoleon in a street fight, but those guys had the internal dominance to change the world. And they probably had no problems with women either.

I think today more than ever, guys have forgotten the power of their own masculine dominance and how to use that power to turn the world upside down. If you knew how to wield the power of dominance, getting women ain't shit. Being a "pimp" is just having extreme mental dominance over women. There are dominant business men who pimp out the public for money.

Dominance is almost limitless. You can take over the world with it...

And here we are....surprised that our dominance can get sex here and there from 6's and 7's. Lol.

If you had the dominance to affect and change the world around you, even the hottest women would not phase you. If you can dominate the world, you can dominate women. It's built into your DNA. At the same time, if you react to 6's and 7's giving you shit, then they know you have no dominance and probably have nothing going on in your life.

This is what hypergamy is. Women only respond to dominant men. However, dominance takes many forms and shapes.

The dating game is petty compared to the games powerful people play. Not only do the most powerful men in society have game, but they play games of war and attrition. Look at Donald Trump. He threatens women and pays them hush money and have them stalked and somehow he is still president.

The day the manosphere replaces the word confidence with dominance, everything will make sense. We were meant to dominate in everything we do in life, including women. And if we fail to dominate, we die. Our genes get weeded out. Every other philosophy is just a coping mechanism that weak men use to relieve themselves from the burden of life.

Messages In This Thread