rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Not Convinced on Hypergamy

I'm Not Convinced on Hypergamy

You could be selling yourself short on your SMV. Also, it's possible these women you you thought were higher than you in SMV saw you as a beta provider.

Quote:Quote:

The concepts of men who represent Alpha Fucks and Beta Bucks are similarly part of this instinctual understanding of Hypergamy. These too are archetypes, but more so, they form the basis of more complex male archetypes (love me Vampire, fuck me Werewolf). They are the men women want to fuck and the men women want to be provided for by. And we can trace the root of these archetypes through our evolution and even the evolution of other primates. These Hypergamous archetypes then manifest themselves in our era-specific, cultural specific, stories, narratives, mythology, etc.

Full article here: https://therationalmale.com/category/hypergamy-2/

Hypergamy is built into a female's DNA. Providing anecdotal examples or clicking your heels three times and wishing it weren't true isn't going to make it go away.

Accept it. And make yourself a better man by improving yourself everyday.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Messages In This Thread