rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Quote: (09-27-2018 04:44 AM)pk9090 Wrote:  

[quote] (09-26-2018 07:07 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

(09-26-2018, 03:28 AM)nomadiam Wrote:  [quote='monsquid' pid='1858270' dateline='1537929460']
We don't know if OP was using drugs or banging trannies/ladyboys. Even if OP wasn't using needle drugs, being under the influence increases risk because you are more likely to bang ladyboys, not use a condom, and in general be surrounded by

Hey thanks for the info.

Will stay in SEA for 2 months, December and January, what is the best option for me if I dont want to pay? I have a very weak game, and will be staying in hostels, and for a while in a friends house.

You need to read each threads for the countries you are going to in the travel section. If you are leaving in December and it is late Sept. now, you have no excuses. Get to reading bro. Nobody is going to spoon feed you information.

You can also use the search button at the top right hand corner. There is a regular one and a Google based one. Once you have read everything, if you still have a question, start a thread, preferably in the newbie section to avoid getting banned especially if your question is kinda silly.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread