rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you beat your addictions without having to never use again?

How do you beat your addictions without having to never use again?

Ok,

I might be able to help here, I have quite prescription opioids and benzos having severe withdrawals from both.

First, some men feel crappy after cumming, it’s biological, some have mental symptoms and others have physical and some have both..it’s called post orgasmic illness syndrome and has to do with the draining of neurotransmitters... just like how you feel down after Molly... only some guys have it. And it sucks...
Do you feel depersonalized after cumming, like your out of your own head instead of inside? Do you feel depressed, irritable, have uncontrollable thoughts, become more impulsive?? Perhaps the best way to tell if you have POIS is to know the more times you cum in one day the worse you will feel.

The best way to beat additions is to know that you will feel better after beating it... and to know you absolutely cannot survive feeling worse!

Serisouly, perhaps the best way is through either a spiritual or phycadelic experience. One dose of Magic mushrooms, MDMA, and LSD has been known to keep alchoholics and heroin addicts clean for years...

Phycadelics rewire your brain chemistry, they allow a fresh start. I know you don’t want to hear it, but Jesus seems pretty damn good at keeping lots of addicts clean also...

Messages In This Thread