rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Quote: (09-20-2018 11:41 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2018 11:35 PM)Contagion Wrote:  

Cobra, Samseau tried to explain this to you and everyone else 1,000 times. You did not listen.

Simeon tried to explain this to you and everyone else 1,000 times. You did not listen.

Countless others have tried to explain this to you 1,000 times. You did not listen.

I could write out a long response. I could.

However, sometimes views are best reflected by a single sentence. I'll leave this quote, by an Indian-British forum member who drops gold every single time that he posts on here, who gets it in a way that you never will:

Quote: (09-19-2018 05:11 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

If my grandparents wanted to live amongst Indians they would never have left India.

I ran out of facepalm memes. Sorry.

I also like bojangles as he's a cool brown brother.

I hope he won't hate me because I want the US to turn into India. [Image: lol.gif]

I can't handle not having curry every evening for dinner.

Getting Zelcorpion back to the keyboard is always a pleasure. I just don't want to take it so far that he changes his username again. People are getting confused if he's a Civic Nationalist or a real one.

You see Cobra, I guarantee that you took that quote that I gave to you personally.

That quote indicates that Bojangles and his Indian immigrant family realize that without actual British people, the country of England no longer exists.

The military thing with you is getting old Cobra. Every month you make these big grand posts about how you served in the military. I'm going to give you some cold hard facts.

The USA could easily summon up a 5 million man army in the blink of an eye from the thousands of shitholes in India if they promised what the American service members currently already get:

1. Good pay that blows pretty much anything that most Indians are making out the water
2. A ticket to a free education in arguably one of the best places in the world to get an education
3. free housing
4. free food
5. free (CLEAN!) water
6. a pension after 20 years of service

Now throw in guaranteed citizenship to the 5 million man Indian mercenary army who descend from the various shitholes of India, and wallah, that army will be created in no time at all.

So no Cobra, you coming from a third world country and joining the military is not some big deal or some heroic act. To further hammer the point home, you did not once in your life see actual combat and do not say that you did. You have posted on here before that you were in the Navy and I know you weren't a Navy Seal because this forum would not hear the end of it if you had been one.

I don't give a shit if you were on a ship somewhere in the Navy during the Middle Eastern Wars, The Balkan Wars or any of the minor skirmishes anywhere else in the world. The United States has not had actual naval battles with navies that can compare to our navy since the Second World War. Third worlders shooting off crude made missiles at our aircraft carriers does not count.

This thread is actually perfect for what I'm talking about, conservative ideas that I reject - I reject the notion that I owe anybody shit just because they joined the military. And I damn sure reject the notion that they're somehow better than me because of their military service when they did not even engage in a single firefight with anybody during their time in the military.

When you're in the military, you get great benefits and are adequately paid for what you do. On top of that, if you're smart, you will be paid handsomely as a young person to learn a critical skill that you can utilize immediately when you get out of the military. When you take into consideration the 6 benefits that I listed above, no 18 -22 year old is going to come close to making that much money.

No, I never joined the military myself and no joining the military does not make you more American than it does from any other American. Once again, that's another conservative idea that I reject.

Which brings me to my next point. You ask how you can tell who is white? Well, you must know Cobra, you literally said that because you joined the military that you are more American than some white farm boy from Kansas.

Yes, I distinctly remember reading that post of yours from a few years ago and thinking how in the hell somebody could be that vane.

You want to know how you can tell if somebody is white or not?

Can you biologically create either one of these two people? Will your kids be able to biologically create either one of these two people?

[Image: blue-eyed-blond-teen-looking-over-should...?s=612x612]

[Image: elHr6kT.jpg]

If you or your children do not have the biological capability of creating a person that has blue eyes and red or blonde hair, than you are not white. I know you like to think of the Indians as the new Irish, but trust me, they are not, and they never will be.

And while I'm at it, nobody owes you shit for your childhood sob stories that you ramble on about here day in and day out. Boo fucking hoo, the white kids didn't like you when you were a kid. Get over yourself and get out of here with that narcissistic bullshit.

That brings me to my next point - No matter what you have done for the country, you’re right that it's not enough because your descendants will help contribute to the decline of America.

Allow me to elaborate: You have stated before that you married some ethnic Indian woman from one of the Caribbean Islands. That means that your kids are not white. That means that your grandkids will not be white either, no matter who they breed with.

That means that your kids and grandkids are overwhelmingly likely to be voting in open borders leftists who have no qualms about replacing the European stock who, while not natives to the land, are the ones who by and large built the country of the United States into what it is today.

Your kids and grandkids will not give a damn how conservative you are, they will simply say that Grandpa is old and that it was different back then. They will then cast their ballots for the open border leftists. Mark my words.

Essentially, it doesn't mean shit how conservative you are. Your kids and grandkids will most likely be voting open borders leftists who, just like you, think that race should not be a factor in any of this.

All of this will be happening at a time when your descendants ancestral homelands of India will continue to see the traditional ethnic makeup of the region swell into the billions, while the European diaspora will see the ethnic makeup of our ancestral homelands morph into something unrecognizable from the past several thousand years, where our people are reduced to hated minorities.

No, I don't believe the solution should be to kick you guys out or anything like that. I would not give a damn if the USA became the center point for a globohomo multicultural paradise, if that meant that I could return to my ancestral homelands. I've been to my ancestral homelands, they are beautiful, rich with history and with a people who descend from the same group of people that I do.

The only problem is that my ancestral homelands are being overrun by third worlders who come pouring in, and their children who have such a desire and need to fit into the larger group that they scream and shout at the top of their lungs that the ethnic makeup of a country should not be important.

This is despite the fact that it's clear as fucking day that many of the non-whites in Europe vote, act, live and do business as a consensual block.

This is despite the fact that those non-white children are an absolute racial majority in the world and the native white population are an absolute racial minority in the world.

Whatever man. Like I said, nobody can get through to guys like you on this forum.

You want my solution to all of this? Fine. Here it is.

The best solution would be the for Cobra's of the world to live in their race blind globohomo multicultural paradises and let the Europeans keep their ancestral homelands in Europe. As for whites in the Anglosphere, let them live in their own communities if they so choose to do so. But all of this is under one condition – No matter how shitty the globohomo multicultural paradises that the Cobra’s of the world choose to live in, they can’t come to European safe spaces. It’s off limits.

But that won't happen because guys like Cobra and his globohomo buddies at the United Nations will scream and shout “Whitelash! Whitelash! Whitelash!” and bitch and moan about how racist it is for the whites or ethnic Europeans to want their own living spaces in the world.

And of course while they chant Whitelash over and over again, not a single fucking Indian, whether in India or somewhere else in the diaspora, will ever once in their lives promote open borders in India and proclaim that since race doesn't matter, that it's time to let millions upon millions of Pakistanis flood into the nation of India.

Cobra and all the other civic nationalists on this forum: If you all like living around white people and the civilizations that we have created, then you better come to grips with what the “Build That Wall!” chant is all about when it’s being chanted by ten of thousands of people in every single city that Trump travels to in this country.

You do not get a chant like that because of debates about Keynesian economics.

Wake up.

Messages In This Thread