rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Quote: (09-20-2018 11:35 PM)Contagion Wrote:  

Cobra, Samseau tried to explain this to you and everyone else 1,000 times. You did not listen.

Simeon tried to explain this to you and everyone else 1,000 times. You did not listen.

Countless others have tried to explain this to you 1,000 times. You did not listen.

I could write out a long response. I could.

However, sometimes views are best reflected by a single sentence. I'll leave this quote, by an Indian-British forum member who drops gold every single time that he posts on here, who gets it in a way that you never will:

Quote: (09-19-2018 05:11 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

If my grandparents wanted to live amongst Indians they would never have left India.

I ran out of facepalm memes. Sorry.

I also like bojangles as he's a cool brown brother.

I hope he won't hate me because I want the US to turn into India. [Image: lol.gif]

I can't handle not having curry every evening for dinner.

Getting Zelcorpion back to the keyboard is always a pleasure. I just don't want to take it so far that he changes his username again. People are getting confused if he's a Civic Nationalist or a real one.

Messages In This Thread