rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Free Speech' Isn't Working

'Free Speech' Isn't Working

Trump will get re-elected. I think we know the president is mostly a pawn hiding the real powers at bay, but I will admit the Trump influence has been a double edge sword. Good in that it's probably prevented this from going full force, but bad in that his image has been big ammo to divide the masses and really push a "fight against hate speech" agenda. Trump has been the easiest way to pull that off, but at the same time has given the US results while not backing down from every conservative principle.

I disagree with OP about fighting offensively though. That will accelerate the 1984 process if we give into their frame of reporting and banning anything we don't like. No, we need to be stronger, even if we have everything going against us. If our stance is free speech and having the right to voice opinions that don't provoke violence or break any laws, than we need to stick to that.

I'd take the Martin Luther King approach on this. Don't fight your enemy with violence and aggression, reason your enemy with rationality. We are starting to see it now with unlikely allies coming to Roosh's side with the banning of his books by Amazon. I've seen women and left men even agree that this is going too far despite others rationalizing it.

I think this will get worse before it gets better, but I am at least optimistic that this won't last forever. The world is like a pendulum. Sometimes it swings one way, but it always eventually swings back. The real problem is we don't know when the bottom is going to be.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread