rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lies catching up to you

Lies catching up to you

I want to suggest you to "lie" less.
I don't see why you should lie to get the bang. I get manipulation, or not telling the whole truth, as a way to get the bang. I do it myself.
However, if one is worried about being "caught", one should have "plausible deniability" (=the story must be partially true).

If you are caught, use the following tactic - "Deny Deny Deny".

Or just look the one who "caught" you straight in the eye and tell her that you don't owe her anything.

What I do if I breakup with someone - I tell her that it is probably better that we keep it discreet. Most, if not all girls, want that.
If I date her and get caught, I tell her that I never promised exclusivity (which is true. She usually assumed it). Now just stand up to her tears, and watch as she rationalizes it till she's yours again.

As per the continuation of lifestyle - It is possible, but has consequences. This means that you'll have around you people who are attracted to your behavior. Up to you.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Messages In This Thread