rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Quote: (09-12-2018 07:18 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2018 05:16 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2018 04:41 PM)Enoch Wrote:  

They have re-defined rape into "sexual assault" some cases of which aren't even criminal (settled in civil court). Yes, we have non-criminal sexual assault in this country.

This issue comes from a passage in "Bang Iceland" in which Roosh says he slept with a girl who drank too much. It raises the question as to whether it's sexual assault if the girl is drunk.

If I remember correctly, this argument was like a backup parachute.

First they called him a rapist because of the satirical essay on rape, and called the meetups rape meetings, and when that didn't fly, someone must have combed through everything Roosh had written to find something to back up their theory that fell apart based on their own argument and evidence.

I don't know the actual situation, or whether or not some hyperbole was involved for entertainment's sake, but to continue going when a girl says stop is not good.

Still, by their own logic, if alcohol makes consent impossible, it should also make sexual assault impossible.

Drinking equals diminished capacity to make decisions, and anyway, shouldn't it be up to Roosh to tell the story, since they care so much about lived experience.

I have to vent for a moment.

One of the deepest pits in Hell is reserved for those in the WN/AltRight circles who promoted these arguments. Whether out of jealousy, or a desire for racial purity, or just as an excuse to feel better about themselves - there were plenty of those supposedly "Right Wing" guys who made identical arguments, wilfully being blind to the satire, so that they could condemn Roosh. I'm not even certain that these arguments started in the Left Wing circles; I strongly suspect it originated amongst the right, by some jealous loser who read Roosh's books looking for a "Gotcha!" quote.

I can't even begin to describe how much I despise these people. Here we are fighting against a genocidal, global force - and they sell out their own side for the sake of some ego validation.

Fuck. Those. People.

Messages In This Thread