rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG

Quote: (09-08-2018 02:50 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2018 11:04 AM)Adonis Wrote:  

Hypergamy is amplified many times in a military environment and they all want to fuck the most powerful highest ranking man they can. The article mentioned she was trying to solicit sex to several superiors, looks like sex was the 1SG's weakness. If the CC were a man she would have tried to fuck him too.

Dulceacido - solid posts. It's a two fold buttfucking our military is getting from these ho's: degrading good order and discipline and lower combat readiness due to lower strength and higher incidence of injury. When the SHTF on the two-way range they'll be in the bottom of the foxhole literally shaking.

Of the hundreds of women I've seen attempt to be infantry, I would have to say I've seen about two females that I thought would be able to hold their own in an actual fight. Both were conservative but lighthearted tomboy types. Both were around 5'5 and 130 lbs, but surprisingly were able to carry a support weapon + extra ammo in the field and didn't panic much when shit went south. They were also chill and didn't get the vapours when someone told a sex story or said the words dick or cunt and could diffuse unwanted advances from guys without screeching sexual harassment. That's two out of at least 200 women I worked with or near-by in my career.

Quote:Quote:

**any other military guys engaged in this discussion finding it hard not to "type-speak" in a bunch of military jargon that would not make sense to the civilians? Friggin' killin' me here. "The CC should choose a 1SG that's not FUBAR'd in the eyes of the UCMJ or there will be an IG complaint outside the CoC for the HQ". Jesus H. Never realized how easily all these stupid abbreviations just roll off our tongues that probably need to be explained... Killing me trying to write without it coming out alphabet soup and stupid military clichés.

I can go one better on confusing the shit out of you. I can use army slang and acronyms that only veterans of the Brit/Can/Oz/Kiwi armies would recognize. Plus a few that only Canadian military types would know.

Quote: (09-09-2018 12:54 PM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2018 12:19 PM)Avon Barksdale Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2018 10:30 AM)Arminius Wrote:  

Any younger men reading this thread must NEVER enlist or commission in any branch of the United States armed forces. NEVER. Everything you just read above is only the smallest piece of the putrid, decaying cadaver that is the US military.

Get an apprenticeship, do online classes, do traditional college, load boxes at FedEx for $11 an hour....but NEVER join any component of the military.

This is horrible advice, military can give people many opportunities.

Post 9/11 GI Bill is one of the greatest things ever made.

Military does have its fair share of problems though, and I have no desire to stay in but

Before going in what ever branch one should research as much as possible, and come up with a goal in mind for what they want out of the military.

Agree. The Obama years were devastating for the military, no doubt, but it's still better than most of the rest of western society (at least in the US). That said, I would recommend trying out for one of the special operations units (Army Special Forces aka Green Berets, Rangers, Navy SEALs, Air Force PJs, etc). Those units are not nearly as far down the rabbit hole as most of the rest of the military. Next best option would be Marine Corps infantry.

That all said, there are a handful of niche jobs where women actually have an advantage over men. Nursing being the obvious one, but also human intelligence (depending on the assignment).

I agree as well. There are a lot of education and qualification opportunities in joining the military of your country. I'd steer clear of the combat arms unless you plan to only do it for a 3-5 years and then transition to a non-combat occupation. Get a trade on the military's dime that you can take with you when you leave. I wish I had done that.

As far as joining the Special Forces, depending on which country and branch you're serving in, it's going to be a challenging road. I'm not just talking about doing Selection and going on the course. I'm talking about even getting to that point. You must maintain your fitness, maintain your mindset, always be pushing to self-improve. "Duh, Germanicus. I know that." Yeah, well, you try to keep in great shape when you're spending your 200th day deployed in the field this year and you're hanging out in a trench or in the back of your vehicle waiting on nothing in particular and there's no opportunity to get much physical activity in. Try keeping your killer mindset when you've come back from field exercises and been working 12-14 hour days on ranges, yearly qualifications, paperwork (especially if you're an NCO), or even just preparing for the next field exercise coming up soon. It's not impossible, guys apply and make it through selection from busy units, but you have to understand that even with a supportive chain-of-command (some aren't supportive and will "lose" your memo/paperwork for your SOF application) there's a lot of stuff to overcome to make it happen and you can't slack for a second.

As for women in intelligence work and the medical corps...that's a mixed bag. Most of the better performing women in uniform I've seen have been medics, but both those trades have typical estrogenic dramas. Including the "males." Int types are some of the most Gamma or limp-wristed blue pill dickheads I've ever seen. Imagine an occupation filled with males like Wil Wheaton or Movie Bob Chipman and then add catty women to it and you've got the Intelligence branch.

Messages In This Thread