Roosh V Forum
Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG (/thread-70512.html)

Pages: 1 2

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Adonis - 09-07-2018

In a story that will come as a surprise to no one but gender integration officers, very shortly after integrating women into combat units the results are in.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army...army-says/

Quote:Quote:

Critics said it was bound to happen, and, sure enough, it did.

A company first sergeant began an affair with one of the first women to graduate from infantry basic training shortly after she reported to his newly integrated unit late last year. Both have been punished for it.

Sgt. 1st Class Chase Usher, who had been serving as the top noncommissioned officer of B Company, 2nd Battalion, 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, has been removed from his position leading soldiers and is serving in a staff role, an 82nd Airborne spokesman told Army Times on Tuesday.

Some interesting anecdotes from his soldiers, I wonder if he's a member here?

“He didn’t foster a hostile environment to females at work, but was a horny bastard when it came to his personal life,” one soldier said in a sworn statement. "He often preached to us to look out for females in our ranks and not get into trouble with them and not have relationships with them. All the while, he was doing all of this.”

“He told me about a woman he got pregnant on Tinder and paid her to go away,” one soldier said.

A female platoon sergeant said Usher told a group of her colleagues that he was going to be Thor for Halloween, but wouldn’t need to carry a hammer ― because he already had a comparable tool in his pants, according to the investigation.

“At multiple safety briefs, [redacted] encourages the company to ‘get [laid]’ or comments that he will be doing so over the weekend; after a company run or before a company rehearsal he has bragged about ‘getting some’ that morning," a soldier said.

I dont think this guy has any idea what's in store for "the image of female integration into combat arms units"

“By their actions Usher and [redacted] tarnished the integration of female infantrymen into maneuver battalions,” the investigating officer wrote in the report. “Their actions could be detrimental to the image of female integration into combat arms units.”

And now for what you've all surely clicked for the female soldier has been ID'd as Private First Class Aryanna Leach-Roulet. Definitely WB, but would not nuke my career over her though. Ok maybe I would risk it...

https://popularmilitary.com/army-infantr...dentified/

The whistleblower said that it isn’t just Leach-Roulet who is acting in such a matter- other women in the unit have been behaving promiscuously with their peers as well.

[Image: attachment.jpg39971]   
[Image: attachment.jpg39972]   
[Image: attachment.jpg39973]   

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - John Michael Kane - 09-07-2018

Women slap and pull hair when they "fight". They have no right to be in any real fighting force like the Army. What a farce. Kick 'em all out.

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Checkmat - 09-07-2018

7/10 but wouldnt risk my job over it

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Bill Brasky - 09-07-2018

"We'd have won the battle if only we'd had more women in our ranks."

- No General in history.

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - nomadbrah - 09-07-2018

It's a cost saving procedure, integrating whores into everyday activity instead of having to go off duty.

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Belgrano - 09-07-2018

...tarnished the integration of female infantry men into maneuver battalions...

These people really don't know what they want, shouldn't Sgt Usher be commended for wholeheartedly embracing the integration of female soldiers into his unit and for going beyond the call of duty to make them feel welcome and comfortable?

I think for his inclusive and progressive actions, he should actually be promoted.

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - John Michael Kane - 09-07-2018

Quote: (09-07-2018 05:37 PM)Belgrano Wrote:  

...tarnished the integration of female infantry men into maneuver battalions...

These people really don't know what they want, shouldn't Sgt Usher be commended for wholeheartedly embracing the integration of female soldiers into his unit and for going beyond the call of duty to make them feel welcome and comfortable?

I think for his inclusive and progressive actions, he should actually be promoted.

You can't be an infantryman, if you're, well, not a man.

[Image: C4R7-x8VMAE9pQW.jpg]

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Dulceácido - 09-07-2018

The outgoing paratrooper -who verified his unit affiliations via unclassified DoD paperwork- said that many in 2/505 knew it was inevitable that the soldier would sleep around with higher leadership.

“We all saw it coming and knew she was sexually soliciting multiple leaders within our unit and having inappropriate relationships,” he said. “It makes me angry because this is what we expected with the new integration and I’d like it known- the full extent of what’s happening in Infantry line units with integrated females.”

The source said that she is not terribly popular in Bravo Company, where she has been known to “fall out” of physical events such as ruck marches, creating an uncomfortable environment for the male soldiers, and blaming her shortcomings on sexual discrimination.

So many great quotes from this article...

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Germanicus - 09-07-2018

Meanwhile in the Canadian military where women have been allowed to join combat occupations for over 20 years now...

It's no different. Thots hook up with authority figures all the time. I knew a sloot who even had the staff on her basic training course competing with each other for her favor.

If it's not actual sex then its flirting with and cock-teasing both the troops and the NCOs/officers. There was a certain heavy vehicle mechanic who had never done a day of work in her career. She'd smile and giggle and ask one of the boys to "help her." Which meant he did the work while she flirted with him. Not even to mention how standards get lowered for a woman. And lowered farther for a hot woman. I'm really glad I left the military.

This thot should be a comfort woman in a massage parlour servicing the 82nd Airborne, not wearing their uniform and pretending to contribute.

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Jetset - 09-07-2018

Quote: (09-07-2018 04:46 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Women slap and pull hair when they "fight". They have no right to be in any real fighting force like the Army. What a farce. Kick 'em all out.

Look, slapping and pulling hair is where you need them. You teach them to kill and you get shit like this:

thread-70513.html

Also, WB.

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Dulceácido - 09-07-2018

I don't really see what the big deal is. Women are going to undermine the production of male counterparts no matter where they are.

So, what? This happened in the combat arms?! That's absurd! No, it's not. Women in the military are notoriously promiscuous. If you put them all on an all-female ship/base/submarine, etc., the majority will be like female prison inmates: "Gay For The Stay." Sexual tension and drama would still be on top of the "list of things to accomplish today." If you put them around men, they're going to fuck the men--eventually. If not at headquarters (in this example), then almost certainly while on deployment.

Everyone knew the wheels would fall off the wagon when women were allowed in combat arms. It was the male's last refuge, but now it's gone. No need to act surprised.

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Captain Gh - 09-07-2018

What is a Bitch like this doing in the military? She's aright enough to land a gig w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ / chilling in a cozy office somewhere! Anyway nothing'll happened to Her on to the next one that's how female roll!

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - la bodhisattva - 09-07-2018

Quote: (09-07-2018 04:46 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Military life for a woman must be awesome. Travel around the world on the government's dime with nearly zero threat to your personal safety, all while having men with M16s nearby with the tacit orders to "protect women and children first" and having the authority to order a lot of these men around without having skin in the game.

I don't have a problem with women in the military, but I'd be damned if I'd take orders from a female officer who was able to join fully knowing that she would never have to put herself at any real risk during her entire career. Be a nurse or clerk.

Those old generals in the green zones of historical wars, ordering hundreds to thousands of men to their deaths were at least put at that hazard earlier in their military careers. These female "soldiers" and officers begin and end their careers miles away from red zones. Must be a plum job.

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Akwesi - 09-07-2018

I want to fuck this thot as hard as "female integration" is fucking the military.

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Geomann180 - 09-07-2018

We all knew this was coming. Eventually it'll come out that some female slept with her Ranger buddies in Ranger school and that'll be chaos.

G

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Cr33pin - 09-07-2018

Thats a solid WB furiously from me Cotton

[Image: Denise+_69998e2c6dbdcc1efbb41c07164037bc.gif]

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Leonard D Neubache - 09-07-2018

Creepin, I expect more vetting from an accomplished pervert like yourself.

Dem tiddies is a lie. Take a look at the second picture and then the third. The tids in the third picture are brought to you by Kleenex. All sidemeat pushed center for the glory shot. She's the female equivalent of a socksmuggler.

On the other hand I welcome as many pictures as possible that might prove I'm wrong.

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Adonis - 09-07-2018

Quote: (09-07-2018 09:02 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

We all knew this was coming. Eventually it'll come out that some female slept with her Ranger buddies in Ranger school and that'll be chaos.

G

[Image: dodgy.gif]

https://popularmilitary.com/female-soldi...-pregnant/

A female soldier has reportedly been dropped from the Army’s rigorous Ranger School after it was discovered she was pregnant- and the father-to-be happened to be in the same course.

According to SOFREP, the conception took place before the two soldiers entered Ranger Class 07-18, with the pregnancy going undiscovered (through the initial “Darby Phase”) until the soldier had reached Mountain Phase, the second phase of the three-part course.

While initial reports abounding on social media said the female soldier and her lover were both kicked from the course, SOFREP reported that the male soldier has been allowed to continue, while the female soldier will be permitted to return at a later date.

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Geomann180 - 09-07-2018

Quote: (09-07-2018 10:27 PM)Adonis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2018 09:02 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

G

[Image: dodgy.gif]

https://popularmilitary.com/female-soldi...-pregnant/

A female soldier has reportedly been dropped from the Army’s rigorous Ranger School after it was discovered she was pregnant- and the father-to-be happened to be in the same course.

According to SOFREP, the conception took place before the two soldiers entered Ranger Class 07-18, with the pregnancy going undiscovered (through the initial “Darby Phase”) until the soldier had reached Mountain Phase, the second phase of the three-part course.

While initial reports abounding on social media said the female soldier and her lover were both kicked from the course, SOFREP reported that the male soldier has been allowed to continue, while the female soldier will be permitted to return at a later date.

Well the military has done a great job of covering that up. I hadn't heard a lick about that until now. Not that I am surprised.

G

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - placer - 09-08-2018

Quote: (09-07-2018 10:21 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Dem tiddies is a lie. Take a look at the second picture and then the third. The tids in the third picture are brought to you by Kleenex.

I'm a butt guy, not a boob guy, so I could care less as I'm filling her with a creampie.

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - blck - 09-08-2018

If the bitch had a train ran on her the punishment would have been lighter...

[Image: B3-DXSJCYAATvJF.jpg]

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Captain Gh - 09-08-2018

Quote: (09-08-2018 02:14 AM)blck Wrote:  

If the bitch had a train ran on her the punishment would have been lighter...

[Image: B3-DXSJCYAATvJF.jpg]

^^ Damn I Think I'm in Love With h̶e̶r̶ That A$$

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Dirtyblueshirt - 09-08-2018

As someone who has spent time around women in the military, I can honestly say this chick is in the top 1% of that group. Most military women are ugly.

I also imagine she has been handed everything since day 1 and probably has a tremendous ego.

Still, WB rawdog.

[Image: attachment.jpg39976]   

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - CynicalContrarian - 09-08-2018

Oh her ego would be off the charts for sure.

Yet there is one benefit if one were to be her commander & be deployed on operations with a chick like that.
& I'm not talking sexual benefits.

Guess who in the squad gets to be the lead scout... [Image: icon_twisted.gif]

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG - Dulceácido - 09-08-2018

Really pretty chicks in the military are rare, but they exist. They certainly are very disruptive, even if they desperately try not to be. Even if she was the best soldier in the battalion, a girl in the military with those good looks will always be thought to have gotten by solely because of her physical appearance. The other females in the unit will absolutely despise her and constantly talk shit. It would be difficult for most anyone to ignore her appearance and judge her solely on her performance--and that's if she's an absolutely stellar soldier.

On the other hand, from the article, it sounds like she is quite the opposite. She's not trying to avoid being disruptive at all. Falling out of ruck marches then crying it's sexual harassment... Banging the Company 1st Sgt... Come on. She is maxing out her manipulativeness.

It would also seem that she got preferential treatment in the punishments that were handed out as well. Again, the whole situation is difficult. If the Commanding Officer sends her "up the river" and really punishes her--fuck--she already plays the sexual harassment card in ludicrous situations, so what's she going to do if she gets slapped down really hard? Full blown Inspector General complaint? The entire command under investigation from the top down? Surely, the commanding officer had heard rumors... Nothing like this can be kept secret in the military (ironic, right?) and if there are photos of them making out in bars in Fayetteville, well, they weren't even making a half-assed attempt to hide it. With all the attention this case is going to draw, the CO will definitely feel this on some level. Sucks to be him right now, but he chose that guy to be the 1st Sgt., which was obviously a bad decision.

The 1st Sgt. is pretty shameful. That's "day one, week one" of any leadership course: you don't have relationships with your subordinates. He probably got the punishment he deserved, but you can bet there are a lot of dudes that laughingly say, "I would have done the same thing." And we're not talking about a small office fling... This guy is in charge of A LOT of people and she's on about the lowest rung of that ladder. His career is likely ruined and he has probably already put in his retirement papers, if he's smart. Of course, we know he's not smart, so... I'd be flabbergasted if he could ever be promoted to Sergeant Major (SGM) and it's too late in his career to rally back from something like this. He may as well start focusing on a civilian career.