rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG

Quote: (09-08-2018 12:19 PM)Avon Barksdale Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2018 10:30 AM)Arminius Wrote:  

Any younger men reading this thread must NEVER enlist or commission in any branch of the United States armed forces. NEVER. Everything you just read above is only the smallest piece of the putrid, decaying cadaver that is the US military.

Get an apprenticeship, do online classes, do traditional college, load boxes at FedEx for $11 an hour....but NEVER join any component of the military.

This is horrible advice, military can give people many opportunities.

Post 9/11 GI Bill is one of the greatest things ever made.

Military does have its fair share of problems though, and I have no desire to stay in but

Before going in what ever branch one should research as much as possible, and come up with a goal in mind for what they want out of the military.

Agree. The Obama years were devastating for the military, no doubt, but it's still better than most of the rest of western society (at least in the US). That said, I would recommend trying out for one of the special operations units (Army Special Forces aka Green Berets, Rangers, Navy SEALs, Air Force PJs, etc). Those units are not nearly as far down the rabbit hole as most of the rest of the military. Next best option would be Marine Corps infantry.

(I spent a number of years in the Army, was in a non-combat arms MOS but one that gave me the opportunity to work and deploy with front-line units as well as work with each of the other services and allied NATO forces, got out last year.)

Additionally, integration of women into combat arms is a means, not an end of itself. The end goal is the destruction of the US military's fighting capability.

That all said, there are a handful of niche jobs where women actually have an advantage over men. Nursing being the obvious one, but also human intelligence (depending on the assignment).

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

Messages In This Thread