rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG

Shocker: Female infantry soldier (WB!) sleeps with 1SG

Quote: (09-08-2018 11:04 AM)Adonis Wrote:  

Hypergamy is amplified many times in a military environment and they all want to fuck the most powerful highest ranking man they can. The article mentioned she was trying to solicit sex to several superiors, looks like sex was the 1SG's weakness. If the CC were a man she would have tried to fuck him too.

Dulceacido - solid posts. It's a two fold buttfucking our military is getting from these ho's: degrading good order and discipline and lower combat readiness due to lower strength and higher incidence of injury. When the SHTF on the two-way range they'll be in the bottom of the foxhole literally shaking.

I must've missed that the CC was female. That makes this more convoluted and brings even more shyte to the table.

I guess she should've chosen a female 1SG, right? Haha. Here we gooooo: from now on the entire headquarters staff MUST be female.. Wouldn't that be outstanding? All headquarters staff must be female and must have sexual relationships with their subordinates. That way everyone will be equal and we can all avoid these embarrassing situations. [Image: tard.gif]

**any other military guys engaged in this discussion finding it hard not to "type-speak" in a bunch of military jargon that would not make sense to the civilians? Friggin' killin' me here. "The CC should choose a 1SG that's not FUBAR'd in the eyes of the UCMJ or there will be an IG complaint outside the CoC for the HQ". Jesus H. Never realized how easily all these stupid abbreviations just roll off our tongues that probably need to be explained... Killing me trying to write without it coming out alphabet soup and stupid military clichés.

Messages In This Thread