rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

I've posted my 2 cents have been posted elsewhere so....

Quote: (01-16-2017 01:43 PM)btz Wrote:  

This won't be popular but I'll admit I fall under this generalization as well.

A good percentage of guys who have to learn game, probably 50%, are playing catch up in developing their social and dating skills because they weren't developed during their teen years. In turn this forces them into scripted stereotypes of PUAs (big hats and makeup, dark triad bad boy/fuck boy, spam approaching dancing monkey, gym bro whos only hobby is lifting, etc) and while you can get success with those types of "game" the issue is that women very easily compartmentalize guys and react accordingly. 90% of guys game is 1 dimensional so they only get 1 dimension of treatment from women. If they fall into any of the mentioned pua categories then 99% of the time it's terrible.

The same way guys know how to "game" certain types of girls (daddy issues, bottle rats, rave girls, etc) to get what they want (sex) women also know how to game PUA stereotypes to get what they want (attention, validation, free stuff) and the way they do that is with:

-lies
-cheating
-flaking
-stringing you along for attention
-etc

Think about it, if you were a girl and you wanted to get what you wanted and you knew the guy fell under one of the pua/player stereotypes how would you game them to maximize returns? By banging him the first hour or stringing him along to make him think he's almost there?

When women come across a guy whos "normal" or as the community likes to call it a "natural" (takes care of himself, has a grip on his career, has abundance, dresses sharp, has a multidimensional/interesting personality, knows when to be alpha, knows when to be "beta", knows when/how to flirt, lead, escalate, etc) she'll treat him like royalty because it'll be a good hookup and in her mind she's thinking "i'm almost there" in terms of commitment the same way the PUA is thinking about a hookup. It's game reversed on you.

For every guy who says "X western city has terrible women" i'm sure he knows at least 1 "natural" of equal looks and status who says the city has amazing women. That's because the "natural" isn't playing catch up and hasn't boxed himself in to 1 dimension of game with 1 dimension of treatment.

Don't get me wrong, certain cities have their own issues (toronto/DC SJWS, LA flaking, NYC 3 digit notch counts, etc) but those issues don't just apply to the women and there are plenty of good women to be found in those cities. Certain foreign cities do make it easier for a variety of reasons but the one thing they all have in common is that you're not like the local guys. And if you were to ask the local guys who fall into any PUA category they'll tell you the same, "the women here are terrible".

Given the option yes I'd choose Moscow over LA because it'll be 10x easier but when you hear "all the women in x city are trash" it's safe to say you're dealing with a guy who's still developing himself and hasn't calibrated his game yet.

Quote: (07-28-2018 11:15 AM)btz Wrote:  

Guys who refuse to have instagrams remind me of my older brother when he first got his cell phone, that thin motorola one that came out after the sidekick - i think it was called the razer v3. It was his first cell phone and he hated texting, for obvious reasons as it was new and annoying on whatever non-qwerty keyboards were called. He'd always tell girls "no i never text, just call me" as texting was picking up and everyone (especially girls) were using it. He was good looking enough to have girls text him, but he'd always ignore it and called right away instead and they'd cut the convos. Eventually he learned, women want to text so he has to text otherwise he's going to lose out to the guys who do text.

I don't like social media, don't like working out, don't like turning down pizza and donuts, don't like overpriced drinks and loud music, etc but certain things have to be tolerated.. If some guy came here and said he thinks texting is lame and stupid as many young guys 10-15 years ago believed everyone would rip the piss out of him for fucking up his own game over something so trivial. A bad instagram >>>>> no instagram. If you need an excuse just steal my buddies real excuse: "photography is something I've loved since a child but I never showed the tens of thousands of pictures I took to anyone, I wanted a hobby that was only for my enjoyment"

If you hate it so much that you can't stand to use it then fine I can respect that and even envy it to an extent because I don't enjoy it either, but lets not pretend it isn't a major blow almost as bad as a guy who prefers to use a landline over a cell phone. I'm sure some guys can work around it but IMO it requires far less effort to upload a picture every now and then and just get 100 or so followers by following friends of friends and family members.

Every girl is on instagram and they're all using it to filter out guys, not having one doesn't make you look like some lone wolf alpha is makes you look like a traveling snake oil salesman in the era of yelp. There is 0 reason for a girl to risk a lame date, bad sex, low status beta male, psychopath axe murderer, etc when she has the option of 10 other guys who are all socially vetted. Social media is a lot like texting, either jump on the train or get ran over like the guys who thought texting was for feminine faggots.

Lastly, female friends... get some. It's a radical concept in the manosphere where having female friends instantly makes you a dick sucking faggot for some reason, but many of them are pretty cool and great to hang out with. No, being their friend doesn't mean you turn into their beta bitch lap dog it just means you're their friend, just like one of the guys. The advantage is your social circle will grow dramatically because even a 2/10 blue haired dyke is going to have x10 the social abundance you ever will, i dgaf how good your game is you will never be on that level.

Somebody asked why every place they go to is a sausage fest? It's because the girls aren't going there anymore and if you had female friends you'd know all the spots and more importantly get invited to go out with them on a frequent basis since *true male friends* are so rare for women they highly value them. Just going to a venue that isn't 80% guys with the pre-selection of a girl is going to drastically increase the ease and quality of girls you meet.

Messages In This Thread