rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Quote: (09-06-2018 05:12 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

Looks don't matter more than they used to. Girls are absolutely sluttier, they matter less. They crave experiences, newness, taboo sex, a FWB who's not clingy. I've literally never been asked for my IG. Hell, 'dad bods' are even a thing for girls now. Of course, being fitter is a generic advantage, sure, but lotsa girls are very suspicious of guys that are 'too good looking' or 'too fit,' figuring them to be narcissistic, or gay, just gonna fuck and run, treat them like shit, etc.

IMHO, restart texts worked as well as they ever did. If the girl wasn't interested in you before, she won't be now. Same as it ever was.

You know what matters more than ever? Confidence. In my top 5 traits girls are looking for that's #1, 2, and 4.

Pro tip: the hotter/younger the girl, the more she lacks confidence. Even if she puts up a bitch shield at first.

It would be fair to note for the thread that you (exclusively?) game on Seeking Arrangement. Changes the context of your opinion quite a bit.

Quote: (09-06-2018 07:19 PM)Perspicacity Wrote:  

On the topic of what beer mentioned earlier in this thread: I've been considering for a while now starting a blackpill game forum (on cordial terms with RVF) for young guys. Maybe even only allow open registration for under-27 guys, with guys over 27 being confirmed in on a case-by-case basis. (E.g. IIRC corsega is over 26, but keeps it real as fuck without the condescension, lame wannabe Big Baller Trolling, value-tapping, and out-of-touchness that a lot of the older guys have.)

Maybe even go more specific and make it for guys who are between 21 and 26, or who are under 21 if they are not at school/college (maybe allow community college). Finding themselves once more at the bottom of the totem pole, but of 'adult society', early-20's guys have unique challenges and circumstances they tend to face, shared by neither younger guys at school/college, nor guys 27 and above.

Call it the 'Millennial/X borderkids social media support group' and have corsega as our group counselor / drill sergeant. Confess when we step on the scales and don't meet our follower gain targets for the week, lol.

The difficulty is balancing blackpill and game.

There's no end to good material (old and new) on classical, old-school game. But its applicability nowadays in much of the Anglosphere is questionable.

On the other hand, while many of the MGTOW, Lookism guys are extremely insightful, wickedly funny, and are picking up on stuff and developing theory nobody else is talking about -- fundamentally, those forums are corrosive and poisonous.

Not sure it's possible to balance that kind of brutal black hole-level blackpill with a focus on maximising results given the hand we've been dealt -- past a certain point, truth-seeking and theory-crafting are probably incompatible with the upper levels of game.

Although given what corsega says about FB groups being the way of the future, maybe I'm already old and out-of-touch myself and need to get with the times!

Appreciate the shoutouts. I am in a "Looksmaxing" Facebook group that is new and quite good, so far, with none of the toxic incel trappings. I will PM you details.

Messages In This Thread