rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The woke capitalism thread [Get woke, go broke]

The woke capitalism thread [Get woke, go broke]

Amazing.

Every single time they finally seem to have something that’s sticking...they feel emboldened and do some stupid shit like this that burns the goodwill.

To answer my question from earlier they’re so out of touch they don’t know it. They’re extremely bubbled. Most middle managers on up are sheltered Suburban white people who went to an expensive Ivy League/private frat school on the parents dime ( Think “My dad owns a dealership dude!” types) who then go off to work for some useless white collar professional services role like big 4 consulting, marketing agencies, investment banking, or the like and then went to an MBA program full of similar white people and token “diversity” peers (who TOTALLY reflect the same kind of diversity working class people get) before going off to rotational executive development programs and ass kissing their way up the firm while living a social life straight out of SWPL.

I might, for reasons those who have met me can confirm, be extremely familiar with the type. They’re literally all like this and very few of them have ever thrown a punch or fixed a tire themselves.

Messages In This Thread