rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The woke capitalism thread [Get woke, go broke]

The woke capitalism thread [Get woke, go broke]

Battlefield V for Vagina
This one was interesting to see.

Cliffs
EA promises this game will be the most immersive Battlefield yet, set in WW2
The reveal trailer features a one armed female with blue face paint
Angry fans speak out and EA's chief design officer Patrick Soderlund says the following
“I have a 13-year-old daughter that when the trailer came out and she saw all the flak, she asked me, ‘Dad, why’s this happening?'” he continued. “She plays Fortnite, and says, ‘I can be a girl in Fortnite. Why are people so upset about this?’ … I just said, ‘You know what? You’re right. This is not ok.’ These are people who are uneducated – they don’t understand that this is a plausible scenario.

“Listen: this is a game. And today gaming is gender-diverse, like it hasn’t been before. There are a lot of female people who want to play, and male players who want to play as a badass woman. And we don’t take any flak. We stand up for the cause, because I think those people who don’t understand it, well, you have two choices: either accept it or don’t buy the game. I’m fine with either or. It’s just not OK.”

The fans accept EA's challenge to not buy the game
Preorders for the game are the lowest for any Battlefield game ever
EA pushes the game back a month from the initial release date to add more "polish"
EA stock plummets
[Image: SY3UF21.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread