rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Quote: (09-04-2018 10:52 AM)quaker13 Wrote:  

The problem was she was immature and at the time didn’t have a real career. I went with the safer more practical option. My wife and I haven’t been getting along for the majority of our marriage. Nothing violent or dramatic, but quite frankly she’s not feminine enough for me.

What kind of faggotry is this?

Choosing a less attractive unfeminine woman because she is the safer more practical option? So you chose her because she makes more money and is more serious? [Image: confused.gif] That's the main mistake here. Your mind's all messed up by gay left wing blue pill thinking. You're the man, you lead the relationship and her pleasantness and femininity is far more important to a relationship than her earning potential.

Anyway, she's not exactly more practical now that you're probably going to have to divorce her.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread