rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Lots of paper Alphas on here and paper PUAs. I may well be one of them... [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]

It just reads like you are reading from a very narrow playbook to solve your problems. Whether you hold frame alot or neg alot doesn't really matter when you are embarking on an affair with a woman who >>sounds kind of lost<< and have what sounds like an unhappy marriage with the mother of your children.

I don't know.. I don't know you.. its like a guy with college degrees driving a big truck for a haulage firm and wondering whether to take his varicose veins, his statins and his DVT socks to a rival haulage firm, others are saying "what are you doing with your life?" and his response is 'well my gear shifts are flawless, my haulage runs are always on time, I keep my cab spotless'
Meanwhile his friends are thinking >change your life<

I hope you see what Im trying to get at.

Messages In This Thread