rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Quote: (09-04-2018 08:39 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2018 06:11 PM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

^Yep.

The game advice may be useful for other readers.

PT and Inv Bro have nailed this.

OP you are delusional.

If you genuinely have a kid (as opposed to a 500k+ earning wife who doesn't respect you and an international model home wrecker ex - the only two options in your super abundant PUA world) then find a way to grow up and drop these bullshit fantasies as -that right there, unchecked-, on its own, makes you a TERRIBLE FATHER.

Mind you, "Last time I went to Miami I was (also [Image: smile.gif] ! ) solo and (I also [Image: smile.gif] ! ) managed to >>fuck 5.5 girls<< while i was there. Granted >>3.5 of them<< were ( also [Image: smile.gif] ! ) from tinder..." but hey ... [Image: tard.gif]

damn man what did i do to piss you off and why am I delusional. Im a 40 year old college educated male twice over, why is it implausible i married someone who's also college educated that makes a ton of dough.

btw what does my miami experience have to do with anything

Well you've been very even handed in terms of your response to criticism so I'll give you that.

I just don't understand what you're talking about. I know plenty of guys who have slept with 100's if not over a 1000 women.
Many of them are hopeless with relationships now and some are under the thumb of utter bush pigs who baby trapped them after some spectacular glory days earlier in their single life.

PT provides a -link- to a long post on Micky Royal, pimp game instructional guide and your response is to say to him "briefly describe this pimp game."

I have never had sex with .5 of a woman, be it 3.5 women or 5.5 women.

You come across as someone who doesn't know that he doesn't know.

But well done on the admission that in your 40's you have only thus far had 3 bona fide relationships.

That kind of honesty will stand you well in drilling down into what your actual issues are.

Messages In This Thread