rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Quote: (09-04-2018 06:11 PM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

^Yep.

The game advice may be useful for other readers.

PT and Inv Bro have nailed this.

OP you are delusional.

If you genuinely have a kid (as opposed to a 500k+ earning wife who doesn't respect you and an international model home wrecker ex - the only two options in your super abundant PUA world) then find a way to grow up and drop these bullshit fantasies as -that right there, unchecked-, on its own, makes you a TERRIBLE FATHER.

Mind you, "Last time I went to Miami I was (also [Image: smile.gif] ! ) solo and (I also [Image: smile.gif] ! ) managed to >>fuck 5.5 girls<< while i was there. Granted >>3.5 of them<< were ( also [Image: smile.gif] ! ) from tinder..." but hey ... [Image: tard.gif]

damn man what did i do to piss you off and why am I delusional. Im a 40 year old college educated male twice over, why is it implausible i married someone who's also college educated that makes a ton of dough.

btw what does my miami experience have to do with anything

Messages In This Thread