rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Quote: (09-04-2018 12:52 PM)ladderff Wrote:  

Quaker13,

I'm supposing you didn't undertake to marry your wife without some serious contemplation, I mean especially if you are a reader of these forums. Therefore I think you should reflect on what caused you to marry her in the first place, because if you spend your life worrying about whether you could have done just a little better, it will never end. You also have a child already, and while I'm not much of a "human rights" type, I take the view that children are entitled either to live and grown up with their real parents or else have a damn convincing account of why they couldn't (e.g., death, serious mental illness, etc). What percentage of your problems with your wife boils down to your conviction that you could "do better?" I'd work on resisting that type of thinking if I were you.

Apologies if I do not follow up on this thread; good luck.

It's not about doing better than my wife physically, it's about her being submissive and feminine like she used to be. Just so happens my ex puts me on a podium. Essentially worships me. She did so before we broke up and she's starting to do it again now. She probably makes 70-80k so it's not like im looking to have subsidize my income by an additional $420k. I just can't get her play and the biggest reason is she never been flaky shady or done anything complicit in attempt to wrong me, so why would she start wronging me now. TBF, she has plausible deniability because she knows im not happy in my marriage.

Messages In This Thread